27 April 2023

Toll Tilt Bed - Plate Steel Container

While these have been around in QLD for a little while now, they never seem to venture south of the border.

Anyway, earlier in the week I saw about 4 go passed my place on an BM4 service and of course I didn't have the camera ready so planned to be prepared for the next day.  Anyway, stuffed that up and saw another go passed my place so hopped in the car and raced into town for a shot (that I only managed to get due to restricted speed as a signal had failed).

Anyway, got my first shot.  This is TILT 4002 from Brisbane to Melbourne.  These were made by Doric Engineering in Tassie for Toll Intermodal.

Enjoy!


 

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading a lot of your bogs recently, and am becoming quite interested in all the variations when it comes to wagons and containers. Do you have any good resources that I can look for when it comes to this stuff? All I can find is that old site nswgoodsrollingstock.
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Griffin Rail/Roads. Not a lot of resources around. I have a few contacts I deal with and being in the industry helps too. I would like to publish more stuff around fleets etc, but time is hard to come by!

    ReplyDelete