27 April 2010

Workshop Museum Visit

Went for a visit to the Workshops Museum at Ipswich QLD. I have been a few times before, and recommend it highly to anyone interested in railways. There is also plenty for the kids to do. Below are a few photos from the day.


Tanker OC1, painted in a special BP gold livery. Very nice!


A rather small bogie, with different wheels discs.


1710 set up as a drvier simulator. Wish I had one at home!!


1281 painted in a special livery.


1262 used to display the insides of a locomotive.



Special car 445, built at Ipswich in 1903. I found the number on the side of the carriage quite unique with a mixed font.


Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    can you tell me who manufactures rolling stock in Australia. I have heard of Gemco rail, are there any others?
    martin
    Melbourne

    ReplyDelete