18 August 2010

Chullora Snaps

I worked a train on the weekend, so grabbed these shots when signing on at Chullora.


NDZF 40051 (and 40052) the most recently built Railcorp. These are made for carrying pre build track to worksites. They were built by BRO in Adelaide.




The Zepher LOK001 is under evaluation by Railcorp. It had previously been tested by PN.


C503 at UGR Chullora.


One of my favourite units, 7301, which has been a long term resident at Chullora. I remember this unit getting around the metro doing local XPT shunt jobs. Certainly a very nice livery!
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!
    travel consultant chullora

    ReplyDelete