14 August 2010

Metro Photos

I was in Melbourne a week ago and got these photos of CFCLA wagons leased to MTM/Metro. The CF logos have been removed and the wagons and locos have been re-branded with the Metro logo.


The railset, Spoil set and ballast set storage in the Metro storage sidings Dynon.


The Rail Threader wagon CFCF1.


A re-branded T Class on the spoil train.


A CHOY bllast hopper with metro logos. These hoppers have LED lighting for night operations.


A photo of the 4 storage sidings that Meto use for the works trains.
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!


    Solar Water Heaters

    ReplyDelete