26 February 2023

Lindsday Transport Trailer

A couple of years back Lindsay Transport reached out to use one of my Blog shots which showed a fresh set of 5 new reefers on a PN 5-pack.  They liked the shot as it had a second rail line in front of the train which emphasised that it was rail haulage.  

Anyway, after we struck a deal, they applied the photo to at least one trailer, and I'm not sure if there is more than one.  I have seen this trailer a couple of times now in my travels, and earlier this year snapped it at Enfield by itself.

Lindsday Transport continue to invest heavily in LTCD 46'6 reefers, with several hundred now in traffic.

Contact me in the comments section if you have a commercial requirement for any of my photos, or something specific.

Enjoy!






 

13 comments:

  1. Ahh... I knew it was one of your photos! Was sure of it. Just that location and angle. Cheers for the info. I'm almost 100% sure there's more than one from what i've seen up here in QLD. Next time I walk past their depot i'll see if there's a few about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! I still get a buzz when I see one on the highway. This trailer was BV2202D which doesn't seem to fit into the trailer series I am used to seeing with Lindsay Transport. Let us know if you come across others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw another one on the way to work. It was either RF or RV cant remember the digits it was travelling a little too quick. Will be watching for more in the future. I also saw one that had Papayas either side of it and the logos of each fruit producer which was also cool to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw VF2201D drive past this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RTV2206D seen today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RTV2206D past this morning.
    https://shudo.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another spotted in south east queensland. BV2203D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another spotted in Brisbane/SE QLD. BV2208D

    ReplyDelete
  10. RTV2205D spotted in SE/QLD.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the sightings. Must be at least 8 or so. Interesting to see different prefixes

    ReplyDelete