12 June 2010

Thanks!

Thanks to all those that have given positive feedback in regards to my Blog.

As I have said before, a website can take up a fair bit of time, and can easily go stale.

With the Blog, I want to present some interesting photos and a little bit of news to try and keep it looking fresh. The only issue is that it can become hard to find photos from old posts.

Anyway, I hope the modern day enthusiasts and modellers continue to enjoy my Blog.

For those who know me, and would like to contribute some photos that may be topical, interesting, or a good discussion point, feel free to email them to me at my usual address.

Finally, sorry if you find speling mistakes - I type quite fast and rarely run spell check as it picks up heaps of errors due to wagon codes etc.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment