24 December 2022

Thanks for your patience as its been three months since my last post.  This year has been exceptionally busy with family, work, and a heap of other commitments in the community.  

While my posting this year has been a bit slow (as has my photography), this Blog continues to be an enjoyable past-time for me and obviously for many of you.  

Looking at the stats, it is a pretty amazing journey:

  • Blog started in 2010!
  • Over 1200 posts
  • 700,000 page views
Anyway, to celebrate another year and of course Christmas, I thought I would post this rare tank container that I captured in November.  

I haven't seen a red one of these before.  This is a Specialty Trailer Leasing Inc tank marked as JBKU 238534-3.  It is a Helium carrier, and may be this colour for BOC Limited.


 
I'll endeavour to post more over this holiday period.

Have a safe and relaxing Christmas.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment